This fast Ethernet switch belongs to NETGEAR’s FS600 series, which counts FS605 and FS608 as members with various versions. The numbers that truly matter, though, are here: this product can connect up to five network devices, PCs, or peripherals at the speed of up to 10 or 100 Mbps.
What does this unmanaged switch do?
- Expand the network by connecting more Ethernet devices
- Offer a fast and autoswitching Ethernet connection
- Has Auto Uplink™ technology, which allows the switch to make the right choice between straight-through and crossover cable connections
- Contains five autosensing network ports—that is, each can sense the right speed and mode (full or half duplex)
- Support Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating systems with speeds of up to 10/100 Mbps
- Provide ease of use with plug-and-play technology
The fast Ethernet switch is ideal in a home network setup with the following characteristics:
- Several computers or devices connect to the internet
- VoIP, video streaming, multiplayer gaming, and other applications are the usual activities or done simultaneously
- Large files need to be shared or storage networked
This unmanaged switch is FSS605 Version 3, whose data sheet you can check online, or you may refer to its installation guide. Its physical dimensions are 147 millimeters by 96.7 millimeters by 28.5 millimeters and weigh 0.424 pounds.
Ultimately, NETGEAR 5-Port Unmanaged Switch, Fast Ethernet, Desktop (FS605NA) offers performance of up to 10/100 Mbps, runs without a fan for noiseless operation, and provides for easy installation and monitoring with lights as status indicators.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.