Meet EnGenius’ Neutron Series indoor wireless access point. Officially known as Dual-Band Wireless N600 Managed Indoor Access Point with EWS310AP as its model name, the product can function on its own or as part of a larger system to help manage the network wirelessly.
What does the product do?
- Power and performance: it expands user capacity and extends networks by transmitting and receiving wireless signals.
- Range and coverage: it operates on two Wi-Fi bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and transmits up to 29 dBm and 26 dBm, respectively, to better penetrate physical obstructions, like floors, ceilings, and walls.
- Deployment and design: the wireless access point is ceiling-mounted for indoor spaces. It has four internal MMO antennae for better signal reception and performance.
What’s in the wireless access point for you?
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps on each of the Wi-Fi frequency bands
- Supported wireless communication protocols: IEEE 802.11a and IEEE 802.11n on 5 GHz band; IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11n on 2.4 GHz band
- Configurable to broadcast up to 16 SSIDs or eight SSIDs per frequency
- Dual band to expand user capacity
- Band steering that enables dual-band clients to shift or move from 2.4 GHz band to the less-crowded and faster 5 GHz band
- MAC address filtering to ensure only authorized computers have network access
- WEP, WPA/WPA2, guest network, and Hidden ESSID
- Wireless multimedia (WMM) for quality of service (QoS)
- A 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.