Coming from NETGEAR’s ProSafe® line and second generation of Gigabit switches, this smart switch is stackable and scalable for businesses that want to expand their network capacity, as evident in its 52-port configuration. By stackable, it can work as a stand-alone device or work with other network switches for resiliency and port capacity.
How to use the 52 ports on this switch:
- Forty-eight (48) are Gigabit ports. The 48 ports are also POE-capable, with 8 of such ports as PoE+ capable with a combined power budget of 384 Watts. POE stands for power over Ethernet that allows a standard Ethernet cable to deliver power and provide data connection to devices.
- Six (6) ports are SFP, which means “small form-factor pluggable.” The SFP ports on this switch are for fiber connectivity, with four ports for stacking or uplinking and two ports shared.
Being a managed switch, NETGEAR GS752TPSB-100NAS Switch 52 Port Gig Smart PoE aims to support the needs of businesses by helping them configure, manage, and secure their network as it works best for them.
- Advanced features in terms of security, availability, and quality of service with access control lists (ACLs), IEEE 8021.Q VLAN (virtual LANs), port-based QoS, dynamic LAN assignment, and a long list of features for administration and configuration
- Autosensing and autonegotiating mechanisms for the best communication mode among all 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, as well as Auto Uplink™ for the right connection among all ports
- A host of wired networking standards supported, including IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE-TX, and 802.3ab 1000BASE-T.
- An eco-friendly option as the switch complies with IEEE 802.3az (EEE), a standard for energy-efficient Ethernet and offers lower power consumption while in idle mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.