Gigabit Ethernet is the future of high-speed internet connectivity. If you have multiple devices needing reliable and rapid internet speeds, Netgear’s 5 Port Gigabit Switch GS105NA is what you need.
Moving large data won’t be a problem with the GS105NA. Ultrafast data transfers are expected with a 10/100/1000 Mbps autosensing connectivity. Gigabit Ethernet’s full duplex standard gives you a maximum of 2,000 Mbps per port while allowing you to intermix 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, and 1,000 Mbps devices within the same network.
Coupled with an Auto Uplink capability, autoadjustments for straight-through cables is possible.
Netgear’s 5 Port Gigabit Switch GS105NA features the simplicity of Fast Ethernet but with 10 times the speed. Let’s look at its features:
- Five autosensing ports, each supporting up to 2,000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth
- Queue buffer memory of up to 12 kb for every port
- 4,000 Mac address database size
- LED light status for power, link, speed, and port activity
- Plug-and-play connectivity
- Fanless design if you want to keep working noise to the minimum
- Versatile placement options for desktop or wall positioning
- Compact metal case with no need for internal fans for silent operation
Netgear 5 Port Gigabit Switch GS105NA is designed to keep power usage at a minimum and is compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
Best for small businesses and residential use, Netgear’s 5 Port Gigabit Switch GS105NA stellar performance helps you manage huge workloads such as large database management and transfers or if most of your work involves high network movement and maneuver.
For households, Netgear's 5 Port Gigabit Switch GS105NA is more than equipped to give you an edge when handling remote data management work, gaming, and ensuring high-speed connection for your IoT devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.