Cybersecurity is a top business concern and NETGEAR’s ProSafe® VPN Firewall Switch aims to address network security with usability and flexibility for small businesses and offices.
- SPI firewall: SPI stands for “stateful packet inspection,” or dynamic packet filtering, and the SPI firewall prevents unauthorized entry of data packets by checking their contents first.
- DoS protection: denial-of-service attacks occur when legitimate users of network services are barred from access. The switch aims to prevent these attacks.
- Intrusion detection: the switch employs logging, email alerts, and more as part of their intrusion detection system (IDS).
- AES encryption: AES stands for “advanced encryption standard,” with the switch using 256-bit keys.
The device also takes into account physical protection with a Kensington Lock slot.
- Eight IP Security VPN tunnels for encrypted remote access and simultaneous use
- Certified by the Virtual Private Network Consortium (VPNC)
- VPN connection possible with same switch models or through proprietary software
- Extra layer of security through VPN pass-through
Stellar features of NETGEAR’s ProSafe® VPN Firewall Switch are the following:
- Easy-to-use Web-based interface to configure the system
- Remote administration capability with secure HTTP support
- Shared access to broadband connection through network address translation (NAT) routing
- 1 WAN port (10/100 Mbps Ethernet) to connect to broadband modem
- 8 LAN ports for computers and servers with each port:
- 10/100 Mbps
- Autouplink to make the right connections
- Autosensing to sense the right speed and mode
This wired switch enables users in and outside the office to tap the broadband connection in a secure and efficient manner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.