The most important issue in virtual communication is how impersonal it can seem to the participants. For instance, it’s common in a typical videoconference meeting for the camera to show a view of the whole room. But this is not always optimal especially when the meeting is held in a large room.
The Cisco CTS-SPKER-TRACK60 TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60 Camera seeks to resolve this issue by using a dual-camera technology to actively seek the speaker so they always appear in full view. This allows for spontaneous conversation among participants with a more personal engagement.
This rapid camera switching provides an uninterrupted collaboration wherever you are in the globe. The SpeakerTrack 60 tracks the person who is speaking and instantly changes the view to that person. This way, meetings proceed with intimate fluency and reactions are captured in real time.
The features of the Cisco CTS-SPKER-TRACK60 TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60 Camera include these:
- Unparalleled dual-camera approach for fast, direct switching between active speakers
- Multiple speakers available in one view
- Automatic framing of speakers and participants
- Sleek, modern design
- Easy to use with minimal user interaction
- 1920 × 1080 at 60 frames per second (fps)
- Up to 20× zoom
- A pan range of ±100 degrees and tilt range of ±20 degrees
- 80-degree Horizontal FoV, 48.8-degree Vertical FoV, 80-degree tracking horizontal FoV
The powerful combination of technology and unique design helps improve remote communication and gives each participant a feeling of being in the same room as where their colleagues are.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.