Cisco’s IP telephony gadgets and devices are designed with users in mind. One of the most notable series of products that served as a testament to this dedication is the 2800 integrated service router series, which includes the award-winning Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router.
Cisco improves on the model’s preceding slot and density design to create a routing beast that performs five times as much as its previous models do with ten times the security.
The improved wire speed makes the Cisco2811 ideal for small businesses and start-ups.
The Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router’s primary features include these:
- Enhanced network module slot (1)
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports (2)
- High-speed WAN interface slots (4)
- 90 modules are supported, including NMs, WICs, and AIMs, among others
- Concurrent and advanced services at wire-speed performance
- Layer 2 switching support with Power over Ethernet available as an option
- Power support: standard power supply users can upgrade to in-line 802.3af-compliant Power-over-Ethernet, Cisco standard in-line power
- Upgradable, thanks to integrate-as-you-grow capability features installed
As an IP phone, the Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router does an excellent job of conducting both digital and analog voice calls. Voice mail is included as an optional feature, along with the Cisco CallManager Express, which processes local calls for up to 36 IP Phones, as well as a Survivable Remote Site Telephony for branch offices.
These are the 2811’s security features:
- Hardware-based encryption acceleration
- Hardware-embedded cryptography accelerators
- Virtual private network tunnel support via Cisco AIM-EPII-PLUS module
- Antivirus defense support
Cisco ceased support for all Cisco 2811 in November 2018, but you can still get this terrific device for your small-business needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.