Here at Newfangled Networks, we celebrate students who strive for excellence and are proud to launch our first scholarship for an outstanding university student.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students attending an accredited university within the United States as well as high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program in the fall of 2019.
The Newfangled Networks scholarship provides a one-time reward of $500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board or any education-related expense.
There's no GPA requirement and no application forms. This is our way of giving back – supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through education.
- Scholarship Name: Newfangled Networks $500 Scholarship
- Deadline Date: July 20, 2019, 11:59 PST. No applications after that date will be accepted.
- Scholarship Value: $500
- Number of Scholarships Available: 1 per semester
Criteria of who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. university, college or school
- Must be 18 years or older
How to apply:
Write a 300-word essay describing where you see yourself ten years from now.
Essays must be sent to email@example.com as an attached Word document file, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: Newfangled Networks $500 Scholarship.
Only one submission per person is allowed. You must be able to prove your eligibility based on the above criteria.
By applying, you agree to allow Newfangled Networks to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen winner.
Send us your response following the guidelines above. Our team will pick the best response and will notify the winner via email on July 30, 2019. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise, another awardee will be selected.
For further information, interested students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.