CISCO empowers modern businesses by providing a wide range of communication tools, such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G, which integrates voice and IP communication systems.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G is no ordinary IP phone. It comes with full features enhanced to address businesses’ communication needs with ease.
New users of an IP phone will have no trouble using the device, thanks to the feature buttons or two backlit lines and four interactive soft keys that guide the users through the call’s features and functions and its audio controls.
Speaking of audio, the Cisco 7941G IP Phone boasts premium-quality speakerphone capabilities such as user-friendly speaker On/Off, Mute, and Headset buttons.
Notable features of the Cisco 7941G IP Wall-Mountable Phone include the following:
- SCCP supported
- Supports 20 languages
- Direct voicemail access
- Convenient volume control
- Security features installed in assembly
- G.711µ and G.729a audio compression codecs available
- Automatic sorting of incoming messages for ease of use
- Changeable display contrast, background images, and ringers
- Access to web-based information such as weather or quotes via XML
- High-resolution large 320 × 222 graphical 4-bit grayscale display
- An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch for fast internet connectivity
- Use of a headset is made simpler, thanks to its dedicated headset port
- HAC or hearing-aid compatible handset and ADA-compliant dial pad
- Adjustable foot stand, which you configure from flat to a 60-degree angle for the user's comfortable use
- Supports Prestandard Power over Ethernet, IEEE 803.af PoE, and local power support capability
Supporting network infrastructure via secure, wireless connectivity, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G is an essential tool for businesses large or small.