Here comes an integrated services router going by the name of Cisco 2811-SEC/K9. The router has a security bundle referring to its built-in IOS Advanced Security. Cyberattacks and threats are real, and the product aims to help businesses and enterprises defend themselves with relevant tools. Indeed, this router, which belongs to the 2800 series, belongs to Cisco’s Self-Defending Network.
Check these main selling points of Cisco 2811-SEC/K9:
- IP security (IPSec)
- Ethernet and Fast Ethernet data link protocols
- Firewall protection
- Encryption using these algorithms: data encryption standard (DES), triple DES, as well as advanced encryption standard (AES) in 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit keys
- URL filtering
- Remote management of the device over the Ethernet using hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP), simple network management protocol (SNMP 3), and secure shell version 2 (SSH-2)
- IP telephony support
- VPN support, including easy VPN and dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Wireless services for greater mobility and connectivity
More relevant numbers:
- 64 MB flash memory, which can be expanded up to 256MB
- 256 MB dynamic random access memory (DRAM), which can be expanded to 768 MB
- 43.8 centimeters by 41.7 centimeters by 4.5 centimeters (physical dimensions) and 6.4 kilograms (weight)
- 2 10/100 Ethernet ports
- 1, 2 USB ports for security and storage
- 4 high-performance WIC (HWIC) slots for data throughput
- 1 enhanced network-module (NME) slots for data throughput and power over Ethernet (POE) support
Cisco 2811-SEC Router Security Bundle is the centerpiece of IP communications and related applications over a secured and efficient network.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.