The Humanscale M8 Monitor Mount has a bolt-through base type and a silver finish with gray trim. That sounds simple and boring to you, but to us, it’s like hot buttered rum for the soul. You see, we are connoisseurs of the monitor mount and base culture. We know all about it, we immerse ourselves in it. It’s an underground movement, one that makes grand statements for sturdy, reliable, and safe workspace equipment. It’s about providing your computer monitor a safe and accessible place to be itself. It’s about love.
The Humanscale M8 Monitor Mount redefines what monitor mounting equipment can and should do. It looks better than most, as it has a stylish, slim profile. You can easily optimize its distance and height when it’s connected up to the arm, so you can amuse yourself for a little while when work has become too boring that you must seek out and mundane pleasure you can find to get you through. Let us tell you, friends, the Humanscale M8 Monitor Mount is most certainly that.
And it’s so flexible and strong! It’s like it lifts and does yoga in between or something. It can accommodate any single or dual monitor configuration you need/want it to. Because you need to get yourself a mount who can do both. You know we’re right. So go ahead and live it up with the most happening monitor mounting equipment of the decade. But buyer beware: you’re going to fall madly in love with anything from the Humanscale M8 family. We’re talking head over heels stuff. Be prepared.
The monitor is a critical piece of a good workstation. Unfortunately, its static configuration does not always make for the most comfortable setup. The M2 Monitor Arm: Clamp Mount from Humanscale solves this problem by using an articulating arm to hold and support flat-panel screens.
This design allows for effortless height and depth adjustment to suit the user's usage preference.
It's winning features include the following:
- Utilizes extension spring technology to compensate for the screen’s weight, doing away with traditionally bulky design components that complement the structures of modern flat-panel monitors
- Supports 95 percent of modern monitors, varying in weight from 4 to 20 pounds
- Has an arm reach of 20 inches, with a height adjustment flexibility of up to 10 inches
- Features a 180-degree stop that protects walls and panels where the setup is mounted
- Pairable with M/Connect, USB 3.0, a monitor arm base, and a docking station to comfortably eliminate IT elements that clutter most workstations, hide wirings, and conveniently provide access to ports
The sleek design and sturdy construction help improve the quality of the user’s workstation configuration while extending the expected longevity and durability of the setup.
And because it’s easy to manipulate, Humanscale’s M2 Monitor Arm Clamp Mount helps the user maintain a healthy posture while using their gear.
Give this fantastic monitor arm a try if you’re looking to upgrade your setup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.